Topping makeup tutorial
- Apply moisturizing stick foundation on the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Apply pink color concealer to swollen areas under the eyes and smile lines.
- Give highlight to glabella, nose bridge, nose wing and C-zone with creamy concealer.
- Apply shading to hair line, under the cheek bones and sides of the nose bridge.
- Apply coral toned cream blush to cheeks.
- Blend with sponge.
- Lightly apply pink toned compact powder to T-zone, under the eyes and chin.
- Apply peach toned cream shadow to the eyelids with fingertips.
- Apply contouring color shadow to the eyelids and under eyes to remove excess oil.
- Fill in between eyelashes and slightly swing out with brown colored eyeliner.
- Put false lashes piece by piece to 2/3 of lash lines and curl the lashes.
- Apply mascara to upper and lower eyelashes and define each lash.
- Draw eyebrows with brow pencil that matches hair color.
- Brush eyebrows with brown mascara and define inner corners of brow hair.
- Fill the entire lips with nude peach colored lipstick.
- Gradanate dark orange colored liquid lipstick from the inner sides of lips.
- Apply transparent lip gloss to the center of lips to volumize lips.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Olivia Darcy