Summer Rose Amber Makeup Tutorial
- Apply the foundation that is half tone lighter than your skin tone thinly to express the brightness.
- Put some liquid type eyebrow on screw brush that has similar color to your hair and comb through to blend and build brows to make natural eyebrows.
- Put some orange color cream type eye shadow on brush and apply widely around the apple of the eye area.
- To make outstanding color formation, apply amber orange color eye shadow that has yellow gold pearls on top of the cream type shadow for layering.
- Apply yellow gold color eye shadow gently from the front part of the eyes to under eyes.
- Put some liquid black eyeliner on brush and apply carefully on base of your lashes for long and definite look.
- Layer the reddish rose brow color eye shadow on top of the black eyeliner.
- Use eyelash curler to strongly curl your eyelashes.
- Apply many layers of black mascara on top and bottom lashes for clear and plentiful look.
- Apply yellow color cream type base on the highlight zone to create firm and shiny look skin.
- Apply soft orange color cream blusher from the outside to inside the cheek bones for natural shading.
- Apply creamy red lipstick lightly that's close to your lip color from the middle of your lips.
- Apply red lip gloss with gold pearl from the middle of your lips for shiny volume look.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Rosie Fair