SPICA Secret Time Makeup Tutorial
- Control the oil on the skin using matte transparent powders.
- Apply a down toned pink blush from the outline of the face to the middle cheeks.
- Give some shades and make it look sharper using a bronzer.
- Express defined and vivid eyebrow using a reddish brown pencil.
- Tone up the color of eyebrow entirely using a brow mascara.
- Apply a down toned brown colored on the entire eyelid and contour the nose as well.
- Apply a plump colored eye shadow inside the double eyelid line.
- Apply a reddish brown shadow on the entire double eye line, and connect the stroke to the eye hole and under eyelid.
- Apply deep plump colored cream shadow on the double eyelid line as well as under eyelid to make the eye look defined and deeper.
- Fix the cream shadow by reapplying another layer of deep purple shadow and make the edge.
- Apply a shimmery pink shadow on the front under eyelid and make it gradient with eye wings.
- Fill in the waterline using a black liquid eyeliner and define the eye shape little more.
- Apply the false lashes that are thicker than the original lashes and make it longer at the end.
- Volumize the under lashes using a mascara.
- Apply a purple glitter shadow on the eyelid by pressing lightly with fingertip.
- Blur the lip line and make it look softer using a lip concealer.
- Express pinkish lips using a tinted lip balm.
- Apply a liquid type of glitter on the entire lips.
- Apply a thin layer of top coat lip gloss on the center lips.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Rachel Halliwell