9MUSES A 'Lip to Lip' M/V Makeup
- Apply a thin layer of moisturizing foundation on the face as a base.
- Conceal the dark circle zone using a pinkish brightener.
- Apply a creamy colored brightener on the T-zone for strobing.
- Mix the shimmery lose powder with pink blush in 50-50, and apply on the cheeks.
- Apply a non-shimmer pinkish finish powder lightly.
- Apply a thin layer of the gold tinted paste on the eyelid.
- Apply a gold eye shadow on the center of eyelid.
- Apply burgundy plump colored eyeshadow on the eye wing and inner colors of the eyes, and make a gradation at the end.
- Also apply the burgundy plump color on the under eyelid for deeper look.
- Fill in the water line using a black gel eyeliner and draw the eye wing with a gradation.
- Curl the eye lashes and apply the false lashes.
- Apply mascara on the upper and under eye lashes as volumizing.
- Apply the eyebrow shadow for coloring and fill in the blank spot using a pencil.
- Apply an orange red lipstick.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Lily Delavigne